Wednesday 10 April 2013

A place for everything


I love my little wire tree, my son bought it years ago for Mothers day, it has given me so much pleasure over that time. It used to have a different base, but one day it fell off a table and broke! I bought the pretty little pot it sits in and weighted it down with fishing weights, set it in some plaster and set some pretty pebbles and purls. I like to decorate it for Easter and Christmas but here it is decorated for Spring. 

The little bird box makes a great place to keep my keys - after frantic searches round the house, I decided it was much easier to have a place to put them in the hallway where they would not get lost! 




It sits upon a filing cabinet which I made this cover for from the delightful Clarke and Clarke, it really does make me think spring is here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... what do you think about this? I would love to hear from you...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin