Sunday 14 August 2016

Little Sausage dog Pincushion


sewing items sausage dog pincushion
 Oh how I am missing the Great British Sewing Bee... Heather's lovely little sausage dog pincushion was always sitting next to her sewing machine. When I saw the patten in Love Sewing Magazine I decided to make one of my own Sausage dog pincushion 3  
 I had some lovely pink tweed left over from a project I made 6 years ago! As the pattern was for a door stop, I decided to decrease it a little. Everything is so much easier to hand sew - especially when you are working with tiny fiddly pieces like the head gusset and tiny ears. Sausage dog pincushion 8
 I decided to embellish him a little with some lazy daisies and fly stitches along his back. Sausage dog pin cushion 7
He is a very friendly chap!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... what do you think about this? I would love to hear from you...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin